Jan 30, 2014

Project Plans 2014

Hey there,

This is a new Site to show the technology involved with Selfpunishment.
I welcome you to this blog as it just started and offers you a wide insight on the technology used in my projects.
For my first ever Post I´m going to talk about the things I already made and what projects I have planned for 2014 (Images will follow soon!)

First of all a list of all the things I have already made and tested (well not much but it works ;))
-Holed Paddle (Didn't use it much but it works)
-Prototype Enema Delivery Systems (always had problems with leaking pipe connections)
-Ivory Soap sticks (Like these because they are "plug and play")
-Curry Cream (Burns like hell... literally)
-Butt Plugs (I don´t use them often)

Now I want to go over the Projects I´m working on right now.
In my projects I usually refer to short names of other Projects but ill try to include links in every Post.

Bondage Timeout Table (BTOT v1)
This project has been bugging me for a while now as I always wanted a way to force myself into the Punishments, usually I would stop the timeout or similar things before the timer ran our.
But there´s an end to that problem because the BTOT is here.
Its not really a frame but its a framework that has two straps to hold the ankles and a electronic handcuff that secures the Hands of the Victim behind the Back.
The whole thing is controlled by an Arduino microcontroller hooked up to a Dotmatrix Display that displays informations.
Right now the board looks kinda messy because I don´t have a housing yet and it is still a prototype...
It will be able to accept special modules called "punishers" to automaticly punish the Victim once inside.
I hope that I will get following modules done this Year:
-Spanker (advanced Planning Phase)
-Fluipun (Rectal Fluid Injector, on hold)
-Cleaner (Soap Stick injector, Planning Phase)

I hope I gave you enough informations on what I do,
but this is it for this Post.
I will post Images and detailed Informations soon, theirfor I recommend you to sign up for the E-Mail newsletter.
Feel free to ask Questions with comments or send me a E-Mail with the contact form at the bottom of the page ;)

Thats it,
David signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment