Feb 4, 2014

Tech Update #1


Hey there,

I just wanted to pump out a quick update on what I´m currently working on...
Yesterday I started Version 2 of my BTOC Punishment controller since the first version was a prototype.
Currently I´m designing some PCB´s for my custom module arduinos which communicate over serial.
I´m working on following modules:
-BTOC X2 (Main controller, host)
-Lodule (Logging module, saves on SD cards the traffic in serial connection)
-USV (Emergency Battery Power supply)
-Nappy (experimental module for early bedtime or forced naps, locking the person in bed)

I am using custom flashed Arduino chips (Atmega 328 Pu).
I will release Schematics and software as soon as I´m happy with the concept.

Later this Day I will post some pictures ;)

See ya´ll next time,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment