Feb 5, 2014

The BTOT X1

Hey there,

I recently built the BTOT X1 and wanted to share some information's with you... so here are some pics ;)

The Controller (BTOC X1) based on a Arduino Uno

The completely assembled BTOT (Yes its a frame not a table...)

The Feet Straps fit around nicely and really hold you tight while still being comfortable

This is a SHC-E (Stationary Hand Lock - Electronic) uses a servo for locking
So this is my first model of Bondage Timeout Tables for people that don´t want to stay in time out ;)
Its kind of a pain to get in and out because you have to remove the middle tower to access ankles so I might replace them with Electronic locks later on in version 1.1 or simply just replace the middle tower with a different construction (well thats not really simple if you want it compact...
The feet straps don´t have padding and your foot is resting one bare aluminium but I sanded it down so it still is really comfortable.
Overall I have things to do better as this is only experimental but when being in there there is absolutely no way of getting out unless the hand locks open again, movement is very restricted and the only thing you can do is to wait for the clock to tick down...
For the next version I will definitely keep the Hand lock as well as the feet straps because they fit into the aluminium profiles which i will continue to use in the future.

In the next Days I will post some concepts and Ideas about version 2 of this stuff on here.
You will see news on The module Server System that comes with the BTOC X2 (maybe even today as I´m working hard on it).
Maybe I will even make the Module system for sale if I come up with a idea to make it really safe and bypass my parents :)
The thing with this is: when the controller fails it has to open no matter what, if not, your stuck... really stuck!

So until next time...
See ya,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment