Feb 25, 2014

On the Spanker x1

In Corporal Punishment Spanking has alway played a big role.
But if your Parents dont want to spank you but you want to, then you go to selfpunishment.
But therer is one problem...
You cant really spank yourself effectively or in my case I just cant resist stopping.
So I came up with a new Concept parralel to my BTOC X2 which will have a spanking module.
This Machine offers you a wide range of spankings, it winds up with a electronic motor and can be adjusted in height and strengh by streching or destrechning the internal spring.

The thing about something like that is the Strengh, I wanted a minimal strengh wich is compared to my Strengh.
I rigged up a camera (240 Frames/second) and used my paddle to measure the speed while swatting into the air.
So here are my Results:

Swatting in the air speed:
70cm per 20 Frames
=70cm in 0,084 seconds
=8,33 m/s

Paddle weight: 82g (yes its a thin paddle)
Impulse:
p=m*k
p=0,082 kg * 8,33 m/s
p=0,68 hy

So I figured that the lengh of the swatting arm should be about 60cm.
Im calculating some more and ill be back better.

The Spanker will have a 8 pin connector that  has the following signals:
-Vcc +5V
-GND -
-LinearMotor pin1
-LinearMotor pin2
-WindupMotor pin1
-WindupMotor pin2
-Linear motor Potentiometer
-Windup motor Potentiometer

The Motors are powered over 2 seperate H bridges so you can reverse them.

I would really like to keep the spanking cooldown under 5 seconds, that means that there is a max of 5 seconds between every spank on the hardest setting (=12 spanks per minute = 60 spanks in a 5 minute spanking).

Currently Im rushing out Tech like crazy, I have a 1 week holiday the next week and my parents are away that time, so I want to make some good process there so I can finally execute the punishments left.

Take Care, 
David


No comments:

Post a Comment